Friday 9 December 2011

Movie Night

  Just finished watching "A Film With Me In It" with Jet, Phil, and Dad. Man, was that one weird movie. I would not suggest anyone watching it. It was just weird. It is about this guy, and a flat that is breaking down. First the shelf falls off the wall and crushes the sleeping dog. Next, the chandelier falls on his brother and kills him while the guy is playing the clarinet. Then the grumpy landlord comes over to try and fix a shifty light. He stands up on an unstable chair to change the light, the chair falls over, and the screw driver sticks him in the neck. Then the guy who has been watching all this happen and not reacting to it properly, rings up his writer friend who is a real nutcase. They are trying to figure out how to make a cover up story because for the police to believe two peoples deaths in one house is an accident is not likely. Then his girlfriend comes over. The two guys who have been formulating a plan hide, and she goes into the lounge and sees the dead brother. She faints... landing on the clarinet. She dies. Then a police lady gets involved... and she dies too. All from accidents. Then they put them all in other circumstances to make it look like an accident and move on with life. Very weird and lame movie. I would not recommend it to anyone, because it is just... not that funny, and very... weird.
  Who comes up with movies like that. Although I did some knitting, so I was slightly proactive... it was a waste of my time and energy trying to keep up with the movie. So now I am blogging about it.
  I am working 9am-1pm tomorrow instead of my normal hours of 12pm-6pm, because I am wanting to go to youth group. But turns out that it is also Nan's birthday afternoon tea party... so I'll see what happens. Might get to go out to the river where youth is for a bit.

No comments: