Friday 16 December 2011

Dumb Idea

    Okay, so my good friend Sarah said that when she gets her full license that she is only going to let people with some form of a license drive with her. So I thought I would make a fake one. So I was doing really well, taking someone else's New Zealand license off the Internet and then putting my photo in place and changing the name to be mine. It was hard to do, actually! And then I tried to make the photo black and white for some reason. It ruined the whole thing, not just the photo. I was gutted, but it was a bad idea to begin with.
 I guess I just won't be able to drive with her...
  *Haha*
  Okay, so I didn't learn my lesson. Here is my other sad attempt that took myself five seconds to make.

Man, I am a sad sad person.

From Rubs.

No comments: