Saturday 31 December 2011

First Blog of 2012

  So today has been going well. Going good. Going great!
  The new year is holding new and exciting things for me. Well, actually, it is not the new year that holds the excitement, being when you think about it... the new year is just another year. It is God that is getting me excited, because I know I can do all things through Him, and I am looking forward to the amazing things we will do together this year.
  The fundraising is going good. So far I have had a donation each day. You can check out the progress and my little blog that goes along with it on: www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/RubyHunt.
  I did another computer science test today. On the first go I got less than 50% (and I needed 80% at least to pass). So on the next go I asked God (well, more I plead with him) to help me do it. We went back over the questions together and decided on which the most likely answers were, and then I resat it. I passed. Praise the Lord, because He helps us succeed even when it looks like we'll fail.
  For the new year, how about you make one of your resolutions to ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" before you make each decision. I think we should all do it together, because I know that when a step of faith is taken, things change in us, and then the world begins to change around us. But we have to bring the change. Don't put it off thinking someone else will do it. God is calling you and me to be the change, so lets be it together.
  Ruby.

No comments: