Monday 5 December 2011

Girls Group

  In B-town massive here we have a thing called Girls Group. Well, that was the original name (Girls Gospel Group), later changed to Sistas in God (SnG), but us die-hards still call it Girls Group. Anyway, Girls Group is where we meet at the leaders home (Samm) and we learn about God. There are usually about 4 teen girls on average plus Samm who meet at her house and learn about God, modesty, purity, praying, boys, upcoming camps and Christian events, and all the other things you can think of.
  I think it is a really good way to encourage girls in the ways of the Lord, so if you are thinking about starting something like it to encourage teen girls, I would think it is a good idea. There are many things I have on each night of the week, but if I had to choose between cutting one of the others out of cutting Girls Group out, I would choose to ditch the other thing... like youth group... because GG encourages me. So be inspired and get out there and begin one. Us girls need to encourage each other to live the Set Apart Life, because it's not walk in the park. It is hard to do.

No comments: