Tuesday 6 December 2011

About Me

I have just been reading through random blogs on blogger, and from all of them I have come away thinking: Who is this person, and what was the purpose of their blog? Which left me thinking, what do people think when they leave my blog?
  So I want to tell you about myself now so that you can have the answer to the questions I was asking about other peoples blogs, in case you are experiencing the same feeling.
Name: Ruby (girl)
Country: New Zealand
Reason for blog: Well, it all started off with me loving to write and wanting to make yet another blog. But now it has turned into something more. Now this blog is about when I found out part of what God wants me to do with my life, which is go to Russia and tell people about God. This blog is about when that happened, and what happened after that leading up to me going to Russia. Just so you know, once I go to Russia, I think that I will probably be quite poor if I am running or helping out with an orphanage, so I doubt I will write again.
So there are the answers to my questions.
Seeya.

No comments: