Sunday 18 December 2011

Guitar Playin'

  So right now I am sitting at my desk with my guitar draped on me and writing this blog. It isn't actually the easiest thing to do, because my guitar end is leaning on one of my hands, which I am typing with, and it keeps slipping down off my hand.
  So I was just sitting here at my desk and my hands began to make and strum some chords. Soon it became a systematic thing, and now I have a new awesome song on my hands. It is great fun.
  Sarah and I went to town today and Christmas paper wrapped someones car. It was fun. We just did the windows because the tape wouldn't stick to the bottom of the car, and we didn't want to get it on the paint, so we just covered the windows and put the tape on the outside rubber part of the car windows.
  But you didn't here it from me.
  Oh, and we did actually know the person whose car we did it to, in case you were thinking I was being mean.
  An unfortunate thing happened though. A couple of kids from my Bibles in Schools walked past while we were doing it with their Mum or one of their mothers, and then they knew it was me and it was a bit like, yeah...
  It was fun though, and his car is not damaged, but just very festive looking. It is 5:26 now so I am guessing he saw it when we finished work at about five. Interesting.

Peace, Ruby.
PS: Yesterday Sarah and I made up our own zumba to Benny Lava. You can view it on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNBoRTtuTzY&list=UUfSK_e4MOPRYuBYFXIhjHdg&index=1&feature=plcp

No comments: