Sunday 25 December 2011

I Prayed; God Answered

 Like the title says, I prayed and God answered... in the form of a Christmas present.
  Yesterday I got given a book by my mother. It is called Rescue, written by Sue van Schreven, who is the founder of Orphans Aid International, along with her husband. The book is really inspirational, and apart from that it has answered my question of how I am going to get to Russia. I can go under the umbrella of Orphans Aid International, or that is what I am thinking now. They have an orphanage set up in Kostroma, Russia, and I could start off there. But whatever God does to get me to Russia, I do not mind. But this has given me hope and renewed inspiration to fulfill my dream. And fulfill the purpose God has for my life.
  Check out the site and find out ways you can help the orphans in different countries. Don't be lulled into thinking that things are fine, because in the world we lived in orphans are being forgotten and neglected. Please do your part.  http://www.orphansaidinternational.org
 Ruby.

No comments: