Wednesday 4 January 2012

Someone Somewhere Loves Me

I am going to be doing some fundraisers in my town sometime soon. One of them, if I get the all clear from Sue, will be screening the documentary about her work setting up Orphans Aid International and what OAI does over in Romania.
  My parents got me the documentary for my birthday (which was today) and I watched it this afternoon. A very truthful, sad, and inspiring documentary videoed by Rob Harley.
  Another two ideas I have had for fundraisers in my town will be to have a games night and also a quiz night in my church or maybe at my home, whichever works best. What would be really good is for me to find some other girls (or like minded people my age) to help me organize such events. So, please be praying for that for me, because that would be great. God answers prayers, I have seen many times.
  Also could you leave a comment if you think of something else that I could do as a fundraiser that is thinking a little outside the box. Thanks,

Ruby.

No comments: