Monday 16 January 2012

Accountability

  I think it is very important to have someone who is an accountability partner. I had one for a short time, but then she moved back to England so I don't have one anymore. But I want to find another lady who I can be accountable to in keeping my standards high and living my life for God and not going off in my own selfish ways.
  So why is it important to have an accountability partner? Why is important to be held accountable to someone you trust?
  It is important and needed in every Christians life because when you are accountable to someone you are less likely to do something you will later regret because you will have to explain to someone else why you are doing what you are doing. It is needed because they can keep an eye on you and you have given them the right to say when they are thinking you are doing something that goes against you're values and what is written in the Bible.
  There are many more reasons, but these are just a few I have thought of.

No comments: