Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hola From New Zealand

  It is an interesting experience to talk with someone that you like, and to use your influence to encourage them in the things of God instead of pursuing and romantic relationship with them.
  I won't go deeper into the subject, but I would suggest that any single women out there that are wondering how they can relate to the opposite gender while remaining respectful, and keeping their standards and morals high, and enjoying a friendship I would recommend reading P.B. Wilson's book "Your Knight in Shining Armor." My friend Sarah and I did this book as a study together and we got a lot out of it.
  I got it from the Christian Bookshop, and I don't regret buying it.
  Have not had any donations in a while, but I think that the fundraising is still coming along good. But the more money that Orphans Aid gets, the more they can give to the orphanages they have set up and the more they can do in the countries where they work. The more homes they can set up or extend. The more orphans that can be cared for. The more staff that can be hired to look after the children and love them. So do not stop donating. Continue on supporting my fundraising goal and Orphans Aid in prayer and through donations.
Thank you,
  Ruby.

PS: I did my data entry work today and that went well. Only took 4 and a half hours to do it this week. Last week it took seven hours.

No comments: