Friday 20 January 2012

A Fancy Dinner

  Tonight me, the people I work for (R & B), their young daughter (N), their father (J), and the guy who is staying with them (B) are going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant in my town called D Urville or something like that, to celebrate B's birthday. I am a little bit nervous as I do not go to fancy restaurants. The main problem is that they all speak Indonesian, but I know they will speak English since I will be there, but still. That is not the full story of why I am slightly nervous but, as it says in Philippians 4:6-7 "Be anxious over nothing..." (you can look the rest of the verse up yourself if you would like.)
  I might upload photos if someone there has a camera, because I do not intend on taking mine there. :)
  I'll give you an update maybe tomorrow or the next day.
  Ruby.

No comments: