Monday 23 January 2012

Here is my life mission statement

  Last night God showed me the passage of Scripture that is going to become my mission statement.
  Taken from 1 Timothy 4:12-16, and modified slightly for me:
  "I will not let anyone look down on me because I am young, but I will set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. Until I go to Russia, I will devote myself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. I will not neglect my gift, which was given me through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on me. I will be diligent in these manners; giving myself wholly to them, so that everyone may see my progress. I will watch my life and doctrine closely. I will persevere in them, because if I do, I will save both myself and my hearers."
  And that is how it goes. I think it is good for everyone... so the thing is, how are we going to live out this statement. Give this blog a comment to let me know how you are living your life to these standards. :)

No comments: