Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

Now, I'm just going to stop you before you think I've got anything exciting to report about Kate and Will's royal wedding. I just couldn't think of anything to name the blog, and since today is the day of the wedding I thought that it would be fitting to name my blog after "The Royal Wedding."
The days are a little mixed up with me being in New Zealand and this blog thing being American or European, so the blog date might be for the wrong day, but don't get worried and think I've gone crazy, its April 29, 10:16pm over here in NZ.
So, we just watched part of the Royal Wedding. Mother and I just wanted to see the dress that Kate was wearing. Mum had formulated what it was going to look like, same as the lady at the video shop, but I hadn't really thought about it. Turns out both of their ideas of what it was going to look like were wrong anyway, so a bummer for them.
Since this is such a grand day in history for them, I think I'll put a photo of the married couple on here. And I pray that life will go well with them, and that they will stick together through sickness and health, through everything, until death does them part.
Now, onto my life. I'm sorry that its not as exciting as a royal wedding, but one day I'll get married (hopefully one day soon, because I plan to marry young and have a bundle of cutie pies running around) and then I'll be able to report that not-so-royal wedding on here, if I'm still using this blog.
Today I babysat for this couple that is reasonable new to our church. The girl is the niece of my old school teacher who goes to our school. They have five kids and have number six on the way, and I babysat two of the kids today while the others were out shopping and at kindy. It was fun babysitting.
I finished babysitting about half an hour before I had my actual job at the supermarket, and then I went onto my work and got there with plenty of time to spare. I had forgotten my locker key, but I got my spare one from the office and used that while I was at work then returned it after I had finished.
There is this guy in the Butchery who looks like a cross between Weekly Chris of You-Tube and Justin Beiber. Canadian's are so picture perfect. Well, teen boys with dark brown hair are, anyway. I wonder if Butcher Boy is from Canada. If hes working in an NZ supermarket and hes only a youngen (in his teens) I probably think not. But hey, I could always ask... NOT!
Nice chatting, and now its time to get on with my not-so-exciting story that I'm trying to lighten up.
Ruby.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I really enjoyed the wedding; and absolutely loved Kate's dress!