Friday 6 May 2011

Long Awaited Post

Okay guys, heres the post you've been waiting for...
NOT!
'No, I don't think that anyone reads this blog, but if there is some person out there, heres a blog you may/may not have been waiting for.
The reason for my tardiness? Apart from being doing HEAPS of school work (or more to the point, getting behind in heaps of schoolwork) I've been looking on trade-me more than should be aloud. So far in the last couple of weeks I have brought off there: a dress (turned out it was too small, so I'm gutted since its really pretty) which has arrived, a pack of KJV verse bookmarks, and a movie called Did You Hear About the Morgans. The two end things haven't arrived yet, so I'm waiting.
So, today I've got work again. Yesterday at work I saw the dude that I'm sure might be Canadian (he reminds me of a cross between Justin Beiber (not so much) and Weekly Chris of YouTube). No more to talk about on that subject. Apart from that we had a break at the same time, which is uber (if you don't like that word don't worry, I don't normally use it) exciting.
To end with: I'm a ninja.
Peace owt,
Ruby.

No comments: