Saturday 21 May 2011

Awesome Day

Okay, so there wasn't too much about my day that was totally awesome, accept for the last part of my work day. So, on Thursday night I had gone to the supermarket where I work and given a boy with the name of B an evolution tract thing. It is about creation verse evolution and how if Charles Darwin had known what we know today then he would have thought his theory was much more flawed that he already viewed it to be (he himself said that just by the fact of the human eye alone his theory was silly).
Anyway, I didn't get a chance to talk to B the whole work day about it, but I wanted to chat with him, so I asked him (since I was on the checkout behind him) if I didn't get a chance to talk to him before we both finished (we work the same hours on Saturday) then could he please wait for me so we could discuss it before he went home.
So, I didn't get to pack for B and he finished a couple of minutes before me. When I finally got back down (I did change quickly) B was... waiting for me. Praise the Lord.
I got a chance to share with him about Jesus and a little about the Gospel message and then I let him know that the reason I was telling him these things was because I wanted him to be able to make a valued decision on what he was going to believe, either creation or evolution, and then I gave him a Gospel tract and told him that I wanted him to read that, and reread the evolution tract that I gave to him before I see him next week.
Man, that was fully the best opportunity I have had to lay out the Gospel message and evolution verse creation in a very non-threatening way. Pray that B will read both of them and make the right decision, a one that his has weighed up in his mind.
Thank you,
Ruby.

No comments: