Monday 16 May 2011

Update:

There have been some things in my life that God has been bring up and wanting me to deal with. I know in my head that I shouldn't be doing them, but it seems that it hasn't got to the action part in my life where I am willing to cut them out cold turkey. A couple of times I have tried, but it seems that there has never been a real want in my life not to do these things. Some people wouldn't feel that there is anything wrong with these certain things I do, and maybe even some Christians, but the things God convicts you of are the things that you need to deal with, because anything you do that your even a little bit unsure about whether its right or not in God's sight is a sin.
I'm willing to talk about one thing that has been on my mind to change lately. That thing is boys and how I relate to them. Not how I act around them because I think I control my outward appearance (what I wear) and how I act towards them well enough, but its my heart. I want to be able to love everyone equally, not some more than others because I think they are attractive.
I asked God to help me with that, but I've been thinking... if I do not really put my heart into changing it, then God will not just smack bam change my heart. I know that it will have to be a process and that I will grow from the things that I learn through this process.
Hopefully what I've just shared with you makes at least a little sense. To put it into simple words I want to love everyone equal, and not care for some (girls or boys) more than others. Boys are the main problem at the moment, I seem to be able to care for all girls equal because I am not attracted to girls (which is a good thing).
Keep it real in Christ,
Ruby.

No comments: