Wednesday 27 April 2011

Something About Me

  Here are a few facts about me that you may not have known:
  1. I'm a hopeless romantic. While I don't actually fall in love, I love the idea of being in love and I'm constantly liking someone. At least I've learned not to date, otherwise I would be leaving a trail of broken hearts behind me as I go on through life, and my heart would be torn into small pieces, each guy I dated getting a little bit of it as I travel. My hope is that by the time I'm old enough to court somebody I will have matured in this area of my life.
  2. I love to write. This brings me to the next thing I want to talk about, my writing. At the moment I'm going back over this novel that I wrote a couple of years ago and redrafting it or whatever its called, to fix the rough parts, kind of like sanding a piece of wood until its beautiful. The story's going to take a while, seeing as the main crux of the story doesn't fit, but I am working on it. My story is about a girl who runs away from home because her boyfriend broke her heart. That's the part that doesn't fit, which I need to work it. Got any suggestions of things that might make a teenage girl run away from home. Just keep in mind that it doesn't have to do with her parents, that's not a subject I want the story to have in it. It has to be a problem that a teen girl would face.

No comments: