Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday Blog

Hey guys.
Today I did... I did so much stuff. In the beginning, ha-ha, that sounds funny, but anyway I started work at the Christian Book Shop at about five to nine in the morning. I finished work there at one, then went over to New World with my skateboard. Mum had given me a grocery list, and I was to go to the supermarket and collect all the things at one to when she got there at about one thirty and then she would buy them. It was good when she came because we got lots of yummy things. And I got a hot dog and chips. Then I got some tomato sauce. Unfortunately, just at the checkout, where they were scanning everything, I dropped the little pottle and it spilled onto the floor. After cleaning up what had come out onto the floor, there was a lot less in the already mini pottle than there had been when the lady at Deli got it for me.
I was devastated.
Despite this sad news, there's a bright side to this story, because there was enough sauce for me to eat the yummy hotdog happily, and the chips tasted so good that I didn't need sauce on them anyway. So I had a great time in the car eating my treat. After getting the groceries, Mother and I drove home (her behind the wheel, and me in the passengers side singing along to a Skillet song.)
When we got home I ate some salmon and cream cheese crackers, then an avocado with salt and pepper cracker, and then I called up Ian and asked him if he wanted to go on a bike ride. He agreed after a bit of persuading and said he'd meet me outside at three.
Three came around and a bit after we were off riding along the riverbank, heading to a destination mostly unknown. I had planned to go to one of the rowing clubs, both of which are quite far away from the road which the two of us live on (I mentioned that we're pretty much neighbors, right?) But, it was a good ride, and for the most part I didn't have to worry about Ian's crazy driving.
More happened today and tonight, but I can't be bothered sharing everything. Ian came over and him, Dad, and I watched a pretty average action movie.
From Ruby.


No comments: