Sunday 18 March 2012

Some Exciting News!


здравствуй

Wow, I have some exciting news. Orphans Aid International (a lady named R, who Sue had asked to ring me so we could discuss fundraising ideas, etc) rang me this afternoon. We chatted about some interesting things, and then R brought up the exciting news. "Sue wanted me to tell you that next year there is a trip to Russia for one of the centers camps." I was a bit shocked. "Am I aloud to go over with them?" I asked, not sure whether that was what she was meaning or not. "I am pretty sure that's what Sue meant when she said it," she replied.

Спасибо, Бог.

Mum suggested today that I should be journalling all these exciting things that God is doing in my life. I think she is right. I am writing it down in different books, etc, but I think I need a set book: "Journey to Russia" or something along those lines.

My learning of Russian is going well. I am able to pick up words the guy the Russian channel (we get Russia Today on our TV) is saying. Like "Thank you," and "Good-bye."

Please keep praying for me so that you can join in on the exciting things God is doing.

Love,
Ruby.

No comments: