Wednesday 21 March 2012

Encouraging News

  Some exciting news I have to share.
  Last night I got home from youth group and went on the computer to check my emails. I noticed that there is one from the fundraising site, with the subject title telling me there was a donation. I opened the email and wow... I was shocked! Someone had donated $1,700.00 to OAI through my fundraising page!
  Wow.....
  Praise God is all I can say. He is so good to make someones heart so generous. I have a couple of ideas as to who it could be... but I don't mind leaving whoever it was anonymous. I don't have a huge idea who it is though, so it could be anyone. Either way, if you are reading this... thank you very much. And let this be an encouragement to those other people out there... it doesn't matter how big or small you give as long as you know it is the amount God wants you to give.
Love,
Ruby.

No comments: