Thursday 17 November 2011

My Life as a Teenage Ninja

So I am getting pretty good at the knitting now. I'll put my latest edition for the Knit 4 Russia family on here now. It is a scarf. I think Mum did about two rows on this scarf, so its really my baby. Yay.
The photo is of me holding my knitting.
So there you have it, me and my scarf. Unfortunately I am holding it up on the wrong side, but you get the general idea.
 Okay, so my friend and I are doing a to-do list this year for our friendship. And I thought it would be interesting to put it on here. For the creative things (or the ones we can be bothered getting a photo of) I'll stick the photos on here. Give you guys a little bit of inspiration to get creative about your faith when you're feeling drab.
Seeya,

Ruby.
PS: My family is coming over from QLD, Aussie tomorrow, and I am super excited to see them. My cousin, Emmie, is my favorite cousin, even though she is a couple of years younger than me. It'll be great to see her and catch up with the other family, even her two annoying older brothers. Maybe they have matured... well, one can hope.

No comments: