Sunday 1 April 2012

Listening to My Own Advice

  You know how it feels when you are inspired and you just want to get out there and do SOMETHING? Well... that is how I feel almost every day. I have been inspired, and that inspiration just keeps on coming. Even when I feel discouraged and have mood swings, etc, I still want to get out there and change the world.
  But I gave some advice to a girl today, and I feel that it is good advice. Now, I just have to start doing it myself.
  The advice was that prayer is so important. I already know that. But more than that, I told her that instead of just getting out there and trying to change the world, we should first of all pray and ask God exactly how He wants us to do this, how He wants to use us to bring change in the world, and what He wants us to do. Because when we just go out there and don't see what God really wants, then we like give out all we have and it doesn't really seem to change anything
  So what I said we should seek God's will first, and then once we know what He wants us to do... DO IT. Because when we are doing what God wants, then He will bless what we are doing. When we have gotten our instructions from God, we know what we are doing is what He wants and we don't have to be offended by what other people think, because we know. And we can have faith that He will bring out the best.
  So... I am going to do this. Keep me accountable.
  Ruby.

No comments: