Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Saturday at the Boot Sale

  The first official fundraiser for Orphans Aid International by us was down at the Train Station Boot Sale today (Saturday). It was a good time and we made $100.80. Yay!
  Just spent the night watching two movies. Neither of which were very beneficial, but the second one was really funny. I was laughing the whole way through. We watched SALT first, and that was a bit sad. I don't like movies that don't leave room for a good ending... and I like non-Christian movies less and less these days. But there are a few acceptions where my worldly-self gets the better of me.
  Got Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen) out from the video store. Cooked dinner... then went to put it on, HUGE crack in it. Couldn't play it (hence why we watched the other two movies that Dad had picked). A tad annoying, but I do pretty much know Pride and Prejudice by heart I have watched it so many times. One time, I watched it, and then I put it on right afterwards and watched it again. Not one of my better moments, but they don't call me the RE-Run Queen for nothing.
  Happy Easter whoever is reading this.

No comments: