Thursday 7 June 2012

Learning the Russian

  So my Russian learning has been going pretty good. I haven't been plowing through my course at fast speed, but I have been learning the stuff quite good, and I feel that it is growing on me. Like now instead of thinking, "Thank you," I think, "Спасибо," and usually say the Russian accept when I am at the supermarket because I am talking to mostly people who do not know Russian.
  I am actually a bit behind in my course, if I am only going to be doing it this year, but I am going to do it until I go to Russia next year in July, so hopefully it will be finished by then. I really want to know it in depth instead of just get the course finished and not have retained anything in my mind.
  So, please keep on praying for me that my Russian will continue to grow in my mind. All I can say is Спасибо, Бог. He is so good to me.

До свидания!

Ruby.

No comments: